We are now halfway through Blogtober 2022! Are you taking part in Blogtober or do you write a personal journal? Or both? When I’m usually blogging, I never need to use prompts. I have too many things I want to write about but never enough time. When you’re doing a blog everyday challenge, prompts are very handy to inspire and keep you going. I also enjoy being part of a writing community and reading everyone else’s posts on a similar theme. If you’re journalling, here are 31 Autumn and Fall journal prompts for inspiration:
31 Autumn and Fall Journal Prompts
- Autumn memories from your childhood.
- Things you love about autumn.
- A typical autumn day.
- The perfect autumn day.
- An autumn walk.
- Book/s you will read this autumn?
- Your favourite scary books.
- Your favourite scary movies.
- Your favourite podcasts this autumn.
- Favourite TV shows this autumn.
- People you’d like to see this autumn.
- Favourite autumn foods.
- Favourite autumn drinks.
- Your favourite song lyrics.
- Your autumn music playlist.
- Things you are grateful for.
- A gratitude letter to someone who has helped you or you have appreciated this year.
- What you’ll be wearing this autumn.
- Autumn home style.
- Favourite autumn stationery.
- Autumn skincare.
- An autumn Haiku.
- Something that scares you.
- The scariest story you’ve ever heard.
- What you will do with the “extra hour” when the clocks fall back?
- Your Halloween childhood memories.
- Your current Halloween traditions.
- Your greatest achievements so far this year.
- Your plans for November.
- Your plans for Christmas.
Pin these autumn and fall journal prompts:
Download 31 Autumn and Fall Journal Prompts here:
More Autumn Writing Prompts
If you need more ideas, why not look at our Blogtober 2022 prompts shown below by Jenny from Midwife and Life (thanks Jenny, I’m really enjoying taking part!).
What would you like to write about this autumn and fall?