We at Diary of the Evans-Crittens are excited to partner with Turbo Tong to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an amazing Turbo Tong X. The Turbo Tong is a professional hair curling iron designed specifically for curling long hair.
Read on to find out more about Turbo Tong and for a chance to win a Turbo Tong X curling iron of your own:
About Turbo Tong
Expected to be a best-selling gift for 2023 – Turbo Tong is the number one extra-long curling tong for long hair and extensions- but can be used on all hair lengths of course.
It’s available in two sizes; the Turbo Tong X is even longer making it great for longer hair, and extensions, but can still be used on all hair lengths.
With two different size barrel lengths, the Turbo Tong is the most sought-after hair tong with an arm on the UK market. The extra-long barrel allows more hair to be tonged in one go and creates beautifully even and loose beach waves. The tong reaches its maximum heat in just 30 seconds and can be adjusted at preference from 60°C-230°C. The ceramic coating emits negative ions for a smooth, shiny finish and the aluminium barrel with natural oxidisation makes it durable for professional use.
With its auto switch-off feature, extra-long curling barrel and 3-metre 360° non-tangle cord, the Turbo Tong extra-long curling wand has been designed for professional use and easy styling at home. The variable temperature feature, with three different LCD indicators (blue 60-160°c, green 161-185°c, red 186-230°c) means you’re always in control – and with a cool- touch finger grip, it’s always comfortable.
Turbo Tong Features
- Extra-long barrel for evenly waving hair – barrel length available in 2 sizes Turbo Tong Original – 193mm, barrel, diameter 26mm and Turbo Tong X – 205mm barrel length 32mm.
- Digital heating technology reaches styling temperature in just 30 seconds
- Variable temperature control from 60°C-230°C
- Three-colour neon temperature indicator with a neon display for maximum heat control
- Adjustable auto heat backup technology to protect the hair
- Cool touch finger grip for easy styling
- Ceramic coating emits negative ions, revitalising damaged hair, leaving it smooth and silky
- Cable length 3m/UK plug with 360-degree swivel non-tangle cord
- Auto switch-off if unused
- 230V ~ 50Hz 76W
- The Turbo Tong’s aluminium barrel with natural oxidisation makes it highly durable for professional and home use. Crafted from the highest quality materials for maximum product performance
Turbo Tong – a Curling Tong Loved By Celebrities & Celebrity Stylists
Turbo Tong are popular with celebrities and celebrity stylists and we can see why. Moe Harb – London’s best hair colour specialist – who is called on by celebrities, press, and clients alike, for his genius free-hand colour technique and the best balayage, swears by them and often uses them as a finishing touch on his clients- check out his Instagram feed. Moe is currently residing in London beauty Club near Oxford Circus. Soft curls are a beautiful way to style hair and give it an easy romantic flow. Moe’s clients agree! Click here to book an appointment with him: Balayage near me
Turbo Tongs in Review
I think Turbo Tongs look amazing. Anyone with long hair knows how much harder it is to use tongs on our hair. I can see how I could curl my hair so much easier and faster with a longer barrel. I always prefer a tong with an arm for ease of use too. The finished results look amazing- look at their feed!
Win a Turbo Tong X worth £148
For a chance to win a pair of the Best Curling Tongs, Turbo Tong X, worth £148 (price correct at the time of publishing) please enter the Rafflecopter below. Remember to read the terms and conditions. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pin this Post for Later
Read more Hair and Beauty posts here.
Read more Competition posts here.