When new parents have a baby, there’s suddenly a long list of baby products they will need. When buying a gift for a new baby, it’s a good idea to buy something useful that the baby and new parents will get good use of. Ask them what they really need. This will be so appreciated and really help a young family starting out.
Take a look at our baby essentials gift guide for ideas:
Philips Avent Anti-colic Airfree Baby Bottle Anti-Colic
If the baby’s mother is breastfeeding and expressing or is unable to breastfeed their baby, they will need lots of baby bottles. We found Philips Avent Anti-colic Airfree baby bottles were the best (seeing these bring back so many memories). Its teat has a special shape to mimic the nipple and offer a feeling of comfort which encourages good feeding.
- silicone teat
- ventilated bottom – helps reduce the risk of a colic
- promotes calm and relaxed drinking
- wide neck for easy filling and cleaning
- helps promote active suction reflex just like during nursing
Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Teat
Of course, teats are essential when bottle feeding. We bought a variety of different Philips Avent Natural baby bottle teats as it’s important to find the one that’s the perfect flow for the baby. Their teats are exceptionally soft and accurately mimic the breast. Its flexible spiral construction, comfort petals and natural shape of the nipple encourage your baby to latch on. The anti-colic valve keeps the air inside the bottle, preventing it from entering the baby’s stomach. These teats give your baby the most natural feeding experience and ease the transition from breast to bottle.
- its shape and exceptionally soft texture mimic the breast
- allows for natural latching thanks to a wide breast-shaped nipple
- for an easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding or a combination of both
- reduces the risk of colic and discomfort
- ideal flow rate for babies from three months of age
Philips Avent Baby Care Set
As soon as the new baby arrives, new parents will need a baby care set including essentials such as a kids’ thermometer, nasal aspirator, finger toothbrush, baby nail scissors, nail clippers, comb and hair brush. This Philips Avent Baby Care Set will make life easier for new parents and their babies. It’s full of everything they will need in order to take care of their baby. This handy kit will always make for a wonderful gift.
- amazing as a gift
- suitable for babies including newborns
The set contains:
- digital thermometer 1 pc
- nasal aspirator 1 pc
- Silicone Finger Toothbrush for Kids 1 pc
- round tip baby nail scissors 1 pc
- File 3 pc
- Nail Clippers 1 pc
- Comb 1 pc
- Hair Brush 1 pc
Mamas & Papas Musical Baby Toy
Perhaps the new parents will ask you to buy their baby a new toy. This Mamas & Papas Musical Baby Toy rattle will keep their baby occupied while developing their skills. They’ll be captivated by its material, colours and interesting sounds, while the parents will appreciate the safe design.
- ideal as a first toy for the youngest babies
- contrasting colours spark the baby’s interest and develop their eyesight
- draws the baby’s attention
Description Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup 7m+Characteristics
Sometimes new parents have everything they need for their newborn baby. Then they start to prepare for the next stages, for example getting an older baby used to using a sippy cup and then an open cup. The Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup is suitable for babies from 7months+. This baby cup will make drinking water so much easier. It’s the right size to perfectly fit into a child’s hand and its playful design will make drinking from it more fun.
- practical and lightweight
- no spillage
- ideal for travelling
- easy to clean
Bambino Baby Protection and Soothing Cream
New parents go through a lot of consumables when they have a new baby too. They will be grateful to be gifted nappies or baby toiletries, such as soothing cream. This Bambino Baby Protection and Soothing Cream cares effectively for children’s delicate skin.
- lubricates gently
- soothes irritation and redness
- softens and moisturises
- supports the natural functioning of the skin
- also suited to sensitive or allergy-prone skin
- relieves itching instantly
BIBS Baby Bitie Star Chew Toy
Parents and babies are always grateful for ways to soothe teething pain. BIBS Baby Bitie Star is a toy for a nice playtime that doubles as a tool that massages your baby’s gums and relieves pain during teething. It has a playful design and is extremely easy to hold even by a tiny hand.
- helps relieve gum pain during teething
- easy to hold with a tiny hand
What baby essentials would you recommend for a new baby?
Pin this post for later:
Read more posts about:
A Note on Gift Guides
Traditionally, Christmas is a gift-giving season. Therefore you will be seeing a number of gift guides online during this time. I publish these gift guides for inspiration. Please remember though, only buy presents if you can afford them. Never feel bad for not being able to buy presents. The saying “presence over presents” is so true.