Today’s prompt for Blogtober Day 7 is a Gratitude List. Even if I don’t write my gratitude list each day, I do always list things I’m grateful for mentally throughout the day and at the end of the day. It helps me to remember what’s really important in my life.
Today, ten things I am grateful for are:
- Waking up another morning
- Having my first cup of coffee
- My family ❤️
- Having a roof over our heads
- Having food in the cupboards
- Having warm clothes to wear
- Fresh air and the beautiful sky above me, even when it is grey
- Having music in my life
- Having time to take part in Blogtober (we’ve completed the first week- well done all!)
- Fresh sheets and my warm cosy bed
There are so many things I could add, but I’ll stop at ten!
What are you grateful for today?