Today’s prompt for Blogtober Day 7 is a Gratitude List. Even if I don’t write my gratitude list each day, I do always list things I’m grateful for mentally throughout the day and at the end of the day. It helps me to remember what’s really important in my life.
Today, ten things I am grateful for are:
- Waking up another morning
- Having my first cup of coffee
- My family ❤️
- Having a roof over our heads
- Having food in the cupboards
- Having warm clothes to wear
- Fresh air and the beautiful sky above me, even when it is grey
- Having music in my life
- Having time to take part in Blogtober (we’ve completed the first week- well done all!)
- Fresh sheets and my warm cosy bed
There are so many things I could add, but I’ll stop at ten!
What are you grateful for today?
I like all those but that first cup of coffee is what I really feel grateful for, then the rest that follows. I am lucky to have a lot to be grateful for
Yes, it is always so appreciated. Sometimes
I only manage to drink
the first few sips but so
for them ❤️ ☕️ xxx
We all have a lot to be grateful for when we really think about it.
What a lovely list. x
Yes we do xxx
I loved this list! It’s a reminder to be grateful for the little things that we don’t think about.
Yes, always xxx