The 19th of June, 2022 brings an important and enjoyable occasion of the year, Father’s Day. With children all over the country making plans to celebrate the day with their fathers, or someone who is like a father to them, the day is certainly one to look forward to.
Father’s Day accompanies love, joy, respect and happiness in our lives. However, there are a few other delightful, tangible things that come with Father’s Day.
Yes, we’re talking about the amazing Father’s Day cards and gifts. Father’s Day cards and gifts are the first things that you need to keep in mind while you plan your Father’s Day celebration.
However, today, we are going to talk about the second most important aspect of the day, Father’s Day desserts.
All wonderful occasions call for some toothsome, creamy and delicious desserts. Therefore, on this special occasion, we have brought you a few sweet and chocolaty Father’s Day recipes to celebrate your father.
Veganise These Recipes
It’s easy to make vegan versions of these recipes with a couple of swaps:
- Replace egg with a vegan egg replacer, such as Flaxseed or chia egg
- Replace cream cheese with vegan soft cheese
- Use vegan or dark chocolate
- Use vegan butter
Cappucino Icebox Cake
Starting off our list with one of the best chocolate-based Father’s Day desserts you’ve ever heard, we bring your the Cappucino Icebox Cake.
Nothing’s more delightful than a perfect blend of chocolate and coffee poured into an absolutely incredible icebox cake and you’re about to find out why. Now let us take a look at its recipe.
- On the day before Father’s Day, beat some cream cheese, cocoa, vanilla extract, sugar and espresso powder with the help of a blender or mixer.
- Line a pan with a plastic wrap and place some chocolate cookies on the sides and the bottom of the pan.
- Now pour half the mixture we created in the first step into the pan. Once done, add a layer of chocolate cookies to the mixture and pour the rest of the mixture on it and freeze it overnight.
- On Father’s Day, take the pan out of the refrigerator and drizzle it with some melted chocolate. Now all that’s left to do is to surprise your dad with one of the best Father’s Day desserts he’s ever had.
Here’s one of the most amazing Father’s Day recipes that shall certainly put a smile on the faces of everyone in the family.
While the recipe for the dish is a little complicated, we’re sure you won’t have much trouble preparing it with a little help from your siblings.
Here we go!
- Add some flour, baking soda, cornstarch, baking powder and salt to a bowl and whisk together until it’s completely combined and keep it aside.
- Now take another bowl and beat some butter and sugar lightly.
- Add two eggs and beat the mixture well after each addition.
- Now mix some vanilla extract and strawberry syrup into the mixture and beat it for a while before adding some milk into it.
- Add the dry flour we kept aside initially and carefully mix until the mixture is combined.
- Now pour the mixture into a pan and gently press a few strawberries into the mixture and sprinkle some sugar at the top.
- Now bake the mixture at 350F for 10 minutes and then at 325F for an hour. Let it cool and serve it after spreading some vanilla cream all over it.
Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
With another elegant combination of chocolate and coffee, we have the mouthwatering Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Probably one of the best Father’s Day sweets, these cookies shall give dad the dose of coffee he likes and the children a taste of their favourite chocolate. Here goes the recipe!
- Just like the previous recipe, whisk all the dry ingredients along with some espresso or coffee powder in a separate bowl as you beat some butter and sugar in another.
- Now add some vanilla extract and eggs to the butter-sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Now mix both the mixtures until combined and stir a cup of chocolate chips into it.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking sheets in the shape you want and press a few chocolate chips on top.
- Now bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes at 350F. Pull out the sheet, let it cool and the cookies are good to go.
These were the top 3 most amazing Father’s Day recipes for desserts. Now that you know exactly how to prepare these dishes, it’s time to start planning the perfect Father’s Day for your lovely dad. Happy Father’s Day.