I enjoy reading blogs about different people and places and learning what each season means to them. I also love writing lists. So here is a list of a few things about February. I’d like to know what your February will look like too:
- Looking for signs of new life, new shoots, new growth.
- Walks in snowdrop woods.
- Sugar and lemon on pancakes.
- Vegan chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Chinese food and fortune cookies to mark the Chinese new Year-
- Celebrating Rebecca’s year- the year of the dog.
- Making Valentine’s cards.
- Heart shaped biscuits and heart shaped/printed everything.
- Half term- getting out and about as much as we can.
- Watching old black and white romantic movies.
- Cuddling up and watching horror movies.
- Wearing red.
- Self care and pamper nights.
- Eating late without the kids.
- Sharing a bottle of good wine.
- Light candles just because.
- World Thinking Day.
What does February mean to you?
February is a blooming BEAUTIFUL monthTime to wake up from the winter slumber