I enjoy reading blogs about different people and places and learning what each season means to them. I also love writing lists. So here is a list of a few things about our September. I’d like to know what your September will look like too.
- A fresh start and getting back into a routine
- Back to school in shiny polished shoes
- Drinking a morning cup of tea in silence
- Starting a new notebook and taking in the smell of new stationery
- Blackberry picking with nettle stung, berry stained hands
- Filling our bellies with blackberry crumble and custard
- Wearing plum coloured lipsticks that make a fading tan look even paler
- Making the most of the late sunshine and walking home at twilight
- Knitting while watching a good drama on TV
- Watching old films and rereading favourite books
- Fun family adventures at weekends
- Having gratitude for Sunday morning lie ins
- Blowing out candles on a birthday cake- Caitlyn will turn 9.
What does September mean to you?