I love bunkbeds. When my sister and I first shared a bunkbed it felt like the most exciting thing in the world. My only regret was as the younger sibling I was automatically delegated to the bottom bunk. When we moved into a bigger house with individual beds and bedrooms I admit to feeling sad at the loss of our fun sibling sleeping arrangement. Thankfully I still got to sleep on a bunk bed occasionally during school trips and yes finally, earned my right to a place on the top bunk. In our own family home we have had bunk beds in the past and will be getting them for our younger daughter’s new room too. Read on for five reasons why you should choose a bunk bed and a chance to win a Solitaire Bunkbed from Room to Grow below:
Five Reasons to Choose Bunkbeds
1. Bunkbeds take up less floor space than two single beds in a shared room. This frees up more space for storage and playing.
2. Bunkbeds can strengthen the sibling relationship and provide years of shared memories. We found each of our children settled well into their “big room” thanks to having an older sibling to share it with. For “only children” bunkbeds offer the chance to host sleepovers or a space to create a mini sofa or comfortable reading area.
3. They look great– especially the Solitaire which comes in a white satin finish.
4. They grow with your child and can be split into two full sized single beds as the kids get older.
5. They are fun! All bedrooms should contain an element of fun and the ladder element of climbing up to the top bunk or the cosiness of climbing into the bottom certainly adds to the bedtime adventure.
Would you love bunkbeds for your children’s bedroom?
If so you can win a Solitaire Bunkbed at Room to Grow by telling Room to grow why you would love a bunkbed here.