Regular readers know how much we love dandelions, especially when they have matured into dandelion clocks and we can blow the fairy seeds off them while making a wish…
I enjoy bringing the outdoors into my home decor and have always favoured flower prints. This Spring I have updated our bedroom by swapping my chintzy rose print duvet for an updated dandelion print. I’m also hoping to make a lovely dandelion wishes print for our bedroom wall, as I have so many photos to choose from.
In case you are also inspired to bring dandelions into your bedroom, here are some of my favourite dandelion designs:
- Botanique Green Duvet Set , £19.99, Yorkshire Linen.
- Dandelion Print Reversible Duvet Set, £18, Matalan.
- Sanderson Dandelion Clocks Duvet Cover , £40, Bedeck, Home.
- Orla Kiely Multi Dandelion Set, £90, Orla Kiely (this is actually in the kids range but still available in double size).
- MissPrint Home Dandelion Double Duvet Cover, £60, John Lewis (also available in duck egg).
All prices are for double duvet sets.
What do you think? Which dandelion duvet set will you be wishing for? I hope all your wishes come true…
A collaborative post