Tea and toast is always a comfort to me. After having each of my children, I can remember being so grateful for my first post-birth cup of tea and slice of toast, each sip and bite making me feel slightly more human again.
To enjoy the perfect toast at home, a good toaster is vital. We were invited to review the Perfect Fit for Warburtons Breville 2-Slice Toaster and a loaf of Warburtons Toastie White and this is what we thought of it:
- This Breville toaster has a a stylish high shine, durable stainless steel design which will look good in any kitchen.
- As the name suggests, it is specially designed to fit all Warburtons bread perfectly- even the toastie loaf. It toasts all the way to the top. It also has a high lift option for getting out crumpets and smaller slices of bread.
- It has variable width bread slots for thick and thin slices.
- A look and lift facility to view your toast’s progress without cancelling the cycle.
· Defrost, reheat and mid-cycle cancel functions.
Red illuminated control buttons for easy function identification.
Variable browning control. I chose “3” for our first two slices of toast. This proved too well done for me so I settled on “2” being the ideal setting for my family.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Non-slip feet
The toaster was quick to use and in no time at all we had a stack of toast for an impromptu toast party! There is also a 4-slice version available.
The toast was delicious and enjoyed by all. It is great for all sorts of bread, crumpets, croissants and bagels- it is useful for me as my homemade loaves often vary in length, depending on how it rises and width, depending on how well I slice it!
We were sent this toaster and bread to review. All opinions are honest and our own.