I’m really pleased that the kids break up from school a week before Easter. This means I’ll have time to make Easter Cards and do Easter Crafts with them.
I’m stocking up on my craft supplies now ready to entertain all four kids from Saturday. I’m looking at craft ideas and “saving them for a rainy day”.
These are some of the crafts that we are planning to make:
- Finger and hand print chick Easter cards
- Pop-up beak chick Easter cards
- Pom pom chicks and bunnies
- Needle felt chick and bunny – we use cookie cutters to help us make the shape
- Easter bunting- made from paper eggs shapes, paper bunnies and one that spells out “Easter”
- Easy sew felt chicks, eggs, bunnies and carrots (great for little matchbox toys)
- Play dough Easter shapes
- Tissue Paper flowers
- Lego chicks and bunnies
- Decorating Easter Bonnets (using old summer hats)
There will be lots of Easter baking going on too I expect!
I’m really excited and can’t wait to start using our new pretty papers, yarn and fabric.
What are you planning to make for Easter?
In association with The Works (all opinions are honest and our own)