I told how we didn’t want to leave the Cottage. I dream of living in a traditional home like that, with a huge dining room with one long table used solely for dining (the table in the craft room will be used for craft and we can play games on the table in the drawing room. The children will do their homework in the study, of course 😉 ).
I also loved having more than one living area. It would be lovely to always have one tidy living room to invite quests into, and another more relaxed one with games and current crafts left out etc.
Another reason why I would have liked to have stayed longer at the cottage, would have been to have used the hot tub and the sauna, but also to have had the chance to cook on the lovely range cooker in the lovely kitchen with a lot of work top! We don’t have a lot of work top in our little kitchen.
I loved it! However, the four kids kept me busy that weekend so the the majority of the cooking fell to my Mum and sisters…thank you! Having the use of a range cooker really helped us to cook meals for four adults and four kids. I did provide all of Isabelle’s feeds myself! 😉
So, when I saw this competition, I had to apply. The chance to win your own Range Cooker. The feature about this range that I most like is it’s size, the Professional Deluxe 90 range cooker is only 90cm wide, very compact for a range, so it would fit nicely in a normal sized family kitchen. Ideally, in a larger kitchen, I would love a Classic Deluxe 110 Model, which comes with extra features such as a warming zone etc, but that would look too imposing in my current kitchen, whereas the Professional Deluxe 90 is an ideal size (yes I have already measured to check the fit, just in case!)
What features does the Professional 90 have to tempt you?
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency (doing our bit for the environment!)
- Catalytic liners ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort (yeah, less cleaning for us!)
- Multifunction oven
- Rapid response – reducing heat up time by 30%
- Porthole door, so you can check food without having to open the oven door (no more opening the door while your cake’s rising!)
- Includes Griddle and Wok Cradle (I could make some great stir frys on the Wok cradle!)
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts (we could have all the family over for Sunday Roasts with this double oven…the long dining table would be handy too!).
How can I enter the competition?
It’s easy, but the competition ends tomorrow, so you have to be quick!
The Competition…In order to be in with a shot of winning this fantastic cooker follow these instructions:
Go to www.facebook.com/RangemasterUK and click on the ‘Win A Rangemaster’ application.
‘Like’ the page, then enter your contact details, then share the competition with your friends… and you’re done!
Competition closes on Monday 30th April 2012
Good luck everyone!
Disclosure: Rangemaster have asked for help from Bloggers to spread the news about this competition. By writing this article I have a chance to win a £150 M&S voucher. I am allowed to enter the competition and all views and opinions are my own.